Spare parts, Train de roulement, Track : 811 products
Need a new track roller for your track excavator ? Whether for a bulldozer, track excavator, track loader... we have all what you need! Codimatra is a company specializing in purchase, rebuilt and sale of used equipment and parts in construction field, offers a range of quality undercarriage, compatible with most existing heavy construction machine models.
Our recommended products
Track guide for LIEBHERR R954BTracks excavatorGet a quote
Track for CATERPILLAR D5BulldozerGet a quote
Track for CATERPILLAR D6BBulldozerGet a quote
Track for KOMATSU PC600-8Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Final drive for KOMATSU PC650-1Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Final drive for CASE 1088Tracks excavator1 000 €
Final drive for CASE 1288Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Final drive for LIEBHERR PR732BulldozerGet a quote
Cabin structure for JCB JS160Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Cabin structure for JCB 3CXBackhoe loaderGet a quote
What is a undercarriage ?
The undercarriage now assures the ground contact for excavators, dozers or track loaders. This type of suspension system allows the machine to move over all types of terrain: rocky, muddy etc. It allows mounting a powerful engine in heavy machinery, especially if you are on a very difficult land.
The undercarriage is composed of several parts, namely:
- Sprocket: part that allows the chain movement. It is attached to the final drive with bolts. The sprockets must be replaced regularly because they are in constant contact with the projections and the materials on which the machine is moving.
- track rollers: piece that allows supporting and carrying the track
- Rollers: pieces that support the weight of the machine
- A final drive: a part that allows a forward/reverse movement of the machine
- Idler/tension spring: parts that keep the chains tight. The idler mechanism is made of an iron wheel and a spring.
- track Shoes: elements bolted to the chain. The tiles can be single, double or triple edge. Some midi-excavators can have rubber-pads on track shoes that can avoid damaging asphalt.
To keep your machine operational, it is essential that all undercarriage component are in good condition.
Choosing your undercarriage
Will be mainly guided by the type of machine you have and by its make and model. Codimatra teams are at your service and will answer all your questions regarding your need in undercarriage. Feel free to rely on their expertise. You can contact us by phone at: 05 53 98 55 78. However, if you've found your undercarriage directly on Codimatra website, you can request a quote online. The salesmen will answer you as soon as possible.