Your sprockets are worn? Debris damaged the structure? Some teeth are broken due to excessive stress or shock? For most public works equipment, we have what you need!
CODIMATRA specialized in the purchase and sale of used spare parts / rebuilt part and equipment for public works, has selected a comprehensive range of sprockets compatible with most existing models.
Our recommended products
Drum rollers for CATERPILLAR CB434BTandem rollersGet a quote
Drum rollers for CATERPILLAR CS583Single drum rollersGet a quote
Sprocket for VOLVO EC55CTracks excavatorGet a quote
Sprocket for VOLVO EC220DLTracks excavatorGet a quote
Hood for CATERPILLAR 730Wheel loaderGet a quote
Hood for CASE 788Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Hood for LIEBHERR R942HDSLITracks excavator800 €
Hood for LIEBHERR R954BTracks excavator1 600 €
Air cooler for FIAT HITACHI EX285Tracks excavatorGet a quote
Water cooler for FIAT HITACHI FH200LCTracks excavatorGet a quote
What are the components of a sprocket segments?
• The track built: a solid base that supports the entire sprocket and chain
• Iddler wheels: Tough steel -> often induction hardened for longer life
• The upper and lower rollers: a forged alloy steel for long term working fluid.
• Rings and lines: protected maximum abrasive materials that might come into direct contact and damage
• Sprockets: hardened steel alloy specific induction to ensure maximum life of the serration
• The crawler links: made of ultra-resistant (resistant material) alloy and bolted together, the track links allow the advancement of the machine.
• The track shoes: they are more or less wide to best suit the soil type.
What is the role of a sprocket?
The sprocket definition. The indentation of the sprocket is hardened by induction and must resist the engine torque. Indeed, this vital piece of the track allows the movement of the machine.
Over time, operating hours and abrasive debris, the serration of the sprocket wears. It is important to control this body not to damage the track link that would rip the sprocket teeth.
Our list dedicated sprocket is updated daily so that each customer can find the product that perfectly matches his machine.
CODIMATRA offers a wide variety of brands and models such as: Caterpillar, Doosan, Liebherr, Fiat Allis, Furukawa, Hyundai, JCB, Mecalac, Poclain, Volvo etc.
To accompany you on the choice of the sprocket model you need, call on the expertise and professionalism of the CODIMATRA’s team. They are at your disposal to answer all your questions or for any other additional information.